"Let each of you look not to your own interests, but to the interests of others. Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus"
— Philippians 2:3-5
Our mission is to gather men in ways that foster connection with Jesus Christ and one another. Gatherings provide encouragement and opportunities to participate in worship, motivational events, and outreach. Together, the men of National develop their faith and serve Christ passionately.
"A Life Worth Following"
October 25-26, Bolger Center, Potomac, MD
"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7
Enjoy sports and recreation, Friday evening social at the Pony Express site at Bolger, three meals, enormous snacks, single rooms, and new friendships at the men's retreat this fall. Guest speaker John Wagner, former Parish Associate at NPC and current Senior Vice President for the Greater New York Division of Young Life, will give talks followed by small group discussions.
Early registration: $175 (through Sunday, Sept. 8)
Regular Registration: $195
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when registration begins.
8:00 - 9:30 a.m., first Saturday of the month, Stone Hall
Men of all ages gather on the first Saturday of each month for a generous hot breakfast, served with spiritual and real-world guidance from respected church leaders both within and outside NPC. The morning includes fellowship, worship, teaching and prayer. Contact: 202.537.7527 or email@example.com
- January 13 Stan Ott “Jesus is Lord”
- February 2 Mike Denham “Jesus is Worth the Risk”
- March 2 Dr. David Renwick “Jesus is Savior”
- April 6 Raymond Saba “Jesus is Amazing”
- May 4 John Nagel “Jesus is Pursuing Adoption”
- June 1 Josh Glacken “Jesus is the Great Innovator”
- July 6 Quinn Fox “Jesus is Incomparable!”
- August 3 TR Alstrom “Jesus is Glamorous"
- September 7 Dr. Renwick TBA
- October 5 TBA
- November 2 Mike Denham "Jesus Is the Song on Our Lips"
- December 7 Quinn Fox “Jesus is Coming Again”
Gathering in small groups of 3-12 is critical to all aspects of discipleship: becoming more obedient to Christ, caring for each other, and serving others. Men’s small groups center their time around study of the Bible and the impact of its truth on our lives. To find or form a group, contact QFox@nationalpres.org.